Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Date A Kia?

by Tim Joseph

Most of the time shopping for a new car is a lot of fun but other times it can be quite cumbersome. While we here and Dick Scott always try to make it a fun experience, Kia has developed a way to make it that much better. KiaMatch.com is a website that asks the question, "What if you could find love with a few clicks of your mouse?" The idea is to find the kia that will make you fall in love by answering a few simple questions.

The first question is asked me was "I am... a guy or a girl." Simple enough, click guy and move on. My second question was "Your idea of a perfect date would be..." I chose answer number one, a walk in the woods, jog on the beach followed by a gondola ride. On to question three- "Which of the following mental pictures turns you on?" Answer number one has to do with a lumberjack woman. Not exactly my idea scenario. Number two was a lifeguard on the beach playing a viola. I do love music by the beach so that was my answer. The Kia Sportage ended up being my perfect match and I have to admit I'm in love.

After you've found your perfect match, call Dick Scott Kia at 800-730-9872.